Another winter week come and gone! And I’m fairly thankful to see some tiny changes in terms of daylight. There was still a little bit of sun peaking round the corner at quarter to 5 and it gave me some hope that there will soon be daylight when I am finished with work.
(Top Left- Flowers outside Liberty of London. Top Right- Ducks in Kensington Gardens. Botton Left- Kensington Gardens. Bottom Right- Drinks at the M&Co summer preview.)
1. Being an aunt is the best! And on Wednesday eve I got to snuggle my adorable little nephew, who is under 6 months old so he is teeny tiny and oh-so-precious.
2. I attended an exciting Summer Preview event for M&Co. I received a manicure at the event, and there are few things I love more than having nicely polished nails.
3. Sam and I had been binge watching the comedy Him & Her, which was incredibly watchable, although sometimes disgusting. I was on tenterhooks for the entire last season (only 5 episodes) because the anxiety level in it is so high.
4. I got to spend a very traditionally British week: I got to lead a work trip to see the Changing of the Guard and then I had a chance to explore Kensington Palace and it was incredible. I’ll be doing a post on it soon, but I loved it.
5. I bought my first daffodils of the season. I love having flowers around the home, and since daffodil bundles are only £1, I don’t feel guilty about it.
Something I’m looking forward to next week? I’m getting to eat at some pretty exciting restaurants next week and I can’t wait to share it with you!
What made you happy this week?