It’s time for my second vlog. However, we were still here with no working oven. Luckily, this recipe couldn’t be easier! You can always subscribe to my YouTube channel here. Oreo haters avert your eyes, because I’m bringing you Oreo Meltaways.
- 30 Oreos, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 10 Oreos roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Grease or line a 9x10 dish. Stir your finely crushed Oreos together with your melted butter, until the Oreos are throughly wet.
- Then scoop the Oreo into the dish and pat down firmly, until the bottom of the dish is covered in an Oreo crust. Refrigerate while you make your topping.
- Mix together the remaining butter, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Stir in the roughly chopped Oreo.
- Spread this mixture all over the Oreo crust and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
So simple! Do you love cookies ‘n’ cream? Or is it just something I never grew out of?