Happy Friday everyone! How has your week been? I’m absolutely exhausted and looking forward to the weekend. And looking forward to Thanksgiving next week! Sam and I both have to work on Thursday, but we’ve managed to wrangle early finishes to start doing some meal prep.
1. I received a promotion at work. I’m extremely pleased about it, and I think that I can really embrace my new role come the New Year. I’m currently training for the position right now, as well as keeping up with my regular workload, blogging, wedding planning, and visa prep. My head’s a bit all over the place because I have so much going on at the moment.
2. I had a fabulous evening at the theatre on Wednesday. (You can read my post on “Wicked” from yesterday.)
3. I attended the House of Fraser and the M&Co Spring/Summer 2016 press previews this week. I’ll save most of my thoughts on the collections for next week, when I write about them properly, but I enjoyed both. (Plus I got a nifty gel manicure at the M&Co event.)
4. Over the weekend, Frankie and my baby “Dinner with Marie Antoinette” was finally realised. I can’t thank the wonderful Katie and Sam more for all their hard work and wonderful acting. And if you didn’t catch it this time around, never fear – we are hoping to get it on the books again over the summer.
5. I ate literally all the Rainbow Chip cupcakes. And I don’t regret it for a single second. But then I ate salads for pretty much every meal for the rest of the week to make up for it.
6. I’ve nearly finished my Christmas shopping. It’s okay to be jealous.
7. The Christmas lights have gone up all over Central London and I love them. Even if you are packed into a miserably crowded Oxford Street section of sidewalk, looking at the twinkly lights overhead helps make everything better.
8. I treated myself to a Topshop blanket scarf this week. It’s the most cozy thing I’ve ever put on my body.
9. Has anyone else seen this bear sleeping bag? If not, go take a look at it. I need it in my life. If only I had a spare grand or so to spend on a sleeping bag…
10. Snow keeps appearing and disappearing in my iPhone app- I’d love a lovely dusting on Saturday morning!
I’m having a night out with friends tonight, and on Sunday I’m going to Oxford for work. What are your weekend plans?