Happy Friday everyone! I’m not going to lie, I’ve been pretty lonely lately. Starting in December, Sam has worked pretty much every day from 8 am to 10 pm (including weekends) and this mad schedule continues till Christmas. Although I don’t feel nearly as sorry for myself as I do for him working such long hours!
1. On Tuesday I attended a Christmas lunch with work. It felt strange eating a Christmas meal so early in December, but I definitely enjoyed it. Plus it’s hard to pass up the opportunity to play with crackers!
2. I’ve finished binge watching all of “Reign”. The rest of season 3 needs to come out ASAP.
3. I attended the BBC Good Food Fayre on Saturday at Hampton Court Palace and it was beautiful and delicious! I can’t to wait to share it with you.
4. Sam and I visited his brother and sister-in-law’s new house and it is amazing. Plus their baby was on insanely adorable form.
5. The second details page for our wedding invitations is now finished which just leaves the massive task of addressing them and actually posting them. Maybe I’ll wait till 2016 to tackle that!
6. Earlier this year I worked with StressFreePrint on making our save the dates. Totally unexpectedly, I got a parcel in the post from them filled with a lovely card and batteries (because you always need them on Christmas) in order to have a #streefreechristmas. This isn’t sponsored at all, I was just SUPER impressed because that is AWESOME customer service!
7. I went into the week feeling super festive, but it’s a really stressful time at work at the moment, so by today I was feeling pretty bah-humbug. (Which isn’t very happy) I’ve tried to combat it with a highly festive instagram feed this week. (Which is quite happy.)
8. I had a lot of fun taking the Thorntons Chocolates Choctastic Christmas Gift Finder quiz for myself (just to see what gift it would suggest for me). I was totally honest and I admitted that I could be a little bit Scrooge-like but I was suggested Chocolate Cupcakes at the end so it must have been a pretty good reflection of me.
9. So far, I am winning in our annual chocolate race. I don’t want to jinx it though.
10. I watched “A Very Murray Christmas” on Netflix. It was crazy and at first I thought “what on earth am I watching?!” but then I really got into the spirit of it and enjoyed the celeb guests. And man alive, can Maya Rudolf sing! And Miley Cyrus was AWESOME when it came to “Silent Night”.
What are your plans for the weekend?