These Gluten Free Blondies are phenomenal. I’m not joking. They are one of my favourite bakes of all times. They are so moreish and sweet. They aren’t dry in the slightest and if you make a pan to share, you should probably make another pan just for yourself. (That’s not a joke!)
Just like my healthy-ish brownies from a few weeks ago, they were a bake that I had done, drafted, but then pushed to the sidelines months ago. To make them vegan, I’d substitute the egg in this recipe for about 3 tablespoons of aquafaba.
Gluten Free Blondies
- 115 g of butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups of ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170 C. Line your usual brownie tin.
- Cream the butter and sugars together, and then stir in the vanilla and eggs. Mix thoroughly. Then beat in your ground almond, salt and baking powder. Once that's thoroughly combined, quickly stir in your chocolate chips.
- Spread your batter evenly in your tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and firm. Slice and serve!
What’s your favourite gluten-free dessert?
Other gluten-free sweet treats on Rhyme & Ribbons :